Interface between In-Home bus, IP networks, the internet and mobile phone network: Call, speech and video signals from the door are transmitted to the IP network.
Interface for local or mobile forwarding of In-Home door communication in IP networks.
• Mobile door call using smartphone app via the Siedle server (cloud service)
• Flexible expansion options for In-Home system with IP clients
• Siedle Axiom and JUNG TCM client can be used without user licence
Other performance features
• Support for the Siedle app for iPhone or Android smartphone
• Up to 50 IP users (subject to licence, 2 licences included)
• Group call of up to 6 IP users
• Parallel call to IP and In-Home bus end devices possible
• Direct door dialling from list
• Central video memory with automatic time controlled deletion of images (data protection compliant)
• Local extension of a door intercom system through the 7" Smart Control Panel from Albrecht Jung GmbH & Co. KG (www.jung.de)
• Connection of VoIP telephones (with and without video)
• CTI door call: Audio transmission via the telephone network in parallel with video signal over an IP network possible, ensuring an audio link in optimum TC quality
• Connection of TC systems (up to 3 simultaneous call connections)(subject to licence)
• In-Home bus intercom system
• Each SG 650-… must be supplied via a separate ANG 600-… / VNG 602-…
• Alternatively, power can also be supplied via PoE according to IEEE 802.3af.
• For using the Siedle app via the Siedle server (cloud service):
• Smart Gateway:
- Latest software version: 2.0.1
- Active internet connection (Upload): The frame rate (number of frames per second) of the transmitted video stream from the Smart Gateway to the Siedle Server depends on the data transmission rate that is available for this connection at the time of the door call. The Smart Gateway dynamically adapts the frame rate to the available bandwidth:
- Minimum bandwidth: 2 MBit/s (approx. 5 frames/second)
- Recommended bandwidth: 4 MBit/s (approx. 10 frames/second)
- Operating system: iOS 11.4 / Android 7 or higher
- iOS: The Siedle App is optimized for use on the iPhone and iPad.
- Android: The Siedle App is optimized for use on the smartphone. The Siedle App can be used on tablets but is not optimized for this.
- Stable Wi-Fi or mobile network connection (3G/4G/5G): The frame rate (number of frames per second) of the transmitted video stream from the Siedle Server to the Siedle App depends on the data transmission rate that is available for the mobile network connection at the time of the door call:
- Bandwidth 2 MBit/s: approx. 5 frames/second are shown
- Bandwidth 4 MBit/s: approx. 10 frames/second are shown
Made in Germany
Designed and produced in Furtwangen in the Black Forest